NEW: SignWriting Hand Symbols Manual completed! - Comment

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Sep 12 12:05:54 UTC 2011

Here is an example of a handshape that rotates and even appears so in the SignPuddle.
I don't see any reason not to simply list it. It shows that the thumb remains on the side that it actually appears on.
Then you teach people how to SEE the sign, or at least SEE the hand that you are seeing.
Charles

--- On Sun, 9/11/11, Valerie Sutton <sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG> wrote:

From: Valerie Sutton <sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG>
Subject: Re: NEW: SignWriting Hand Symbols Manual completed! - Comment
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Date: Sunday, September 11, 2011, 2:57 PM

SignWriting ListSeptember 11, 2011
Beautifully explained, Adam...That is exactly what we discussed this summer - Writing signs is where we can see if the hand symbols are working or not...
I am excited that you are presenting private SignWriting workshops at Gallaudet University now, Adam... I read about it on FaceBook...smile...
If anyone at Gallaudet wants to learn SignWriting, write to Adam:
Adam Frosticemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Val ;-)