Can't edit or add signs

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Mon Sep 12 12:56:53 UTC 2011

Charles, are you aware that, in common English, the way you often write
is argumentative?  Your posts are often negative with baseless
accusations.  I would think after your long association with Valerie
that you would have adopted a tone of cooperation and collaboration.  Is
this a cultural deaf way of writing?

Bill