AW: NEW: Clown correction

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 12 19:26:45 UTC 2011

I am not making an argument to explain everything, just the one sign for clown. And that comment about it looking like it is the left hand because it is on the left side is not my own, but readers. That is just how that writing came about. You are right that bug would have the same comment; however, bug has a contact where clown does not. It also still has the fingers bending to the left meaning it is the right hand. All that is besides the point. The question I have is how would you write clown if it isn't correct for you. I ask that out of true search for understanding, not argument. The only way I can understand why you might write differently is to do so.

I understand that you are using the thumb to determine how the hand symbol should be configured. If I were to follow that, then I would come to the same conclusion as you. However, I don't use the thumbs to determine that, rather I use the finger. Even still, I would like to see how you'd write clown.

Adam