AW: AW: NEW: Clown correction

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 12 19:44:56 UTC 2011

Hi Adam,

attached my way to write „clown“   - left option with contact, right option
without contact

The more I think about it the more I like the idea about a table that shows
all the symbols that may cause irritation...

Stefan

  _____

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU] Im Auftrag von Adam Frost
Gesendet: Montag, 12. September 2011 20:23
An: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Betreff: Re: AW: NEW: Clown correction

That's precisely it. There are several views on how to "write what you see"
since not everyone "sees" the same. While I may not write that way myself, I
am not saying it is wrong; just a different way of writing it. So how would
you write clown, Stefan? ;-)

Adam

On Sep 12, 2011, at 2:08 PM, Stefan Wöhrmann