AW: Three-claw solution

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 14 19:12:49 UTC 2011

Hi Charles,

I do not understand your intention. There is no need for any additional
symbol ... The three claw hand shape looks perfect to me.

Stefan

  _____

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU] Im Auftrag von Charles Butler
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. September 2011 00:37
An: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Betreff: Re: Three-claw solution

Here is a solution I came up with that parallels the circle spot for
straight fingers pointing forward. I propose a square spot or box for curves
going forward for the flat hand. The square is to show the nail of the hand.
If the curves go left or right, they are drawn that way, but if the curves
actually bend forward or back you'd show the nail.

That way it is a true position, not a compromise position that can be
confused.

I tried to create this in powerpoint but lost the picture.

Charles