Put the blame on me ;-)

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 15 09:23:17 UTC 2011

Thanks Steve,

now I dare do some more work on the Norwegian files. I have been puting it up for some time because of the changes and the need to do things over - now I hope that things will work steadily.
(Sorry I have to wait a little longer, because of other pressing work, but I look forward to seet myself down to re-enter hundreds of signs, and quite a few that I never entered before too).

Ingvild