New version of the ISWA 2010 SVG Refinement is ready

Alan Post alanpost at SUNFLOWERRIVER.ORG
Tue Sep 20 05:14:06 UTC 2011

Do I also understand that Adam's hand shapes are there and available
as a font, as well?  I'm building flashcards--it would be amazing to
be able to remix SignWriting <=> Adam's Photos into a study aide.

I had the experience last night, in a study session, where for the
first time I hand-wrote a SignWriting symbol from principle after
being shown the sign.  w00t!

-Alan

--
.i ma'a lo bradi cu penmi gi'e du