New version of the ISWA 2010 SVG Refinement is ready

Alan Post alanpost at SUNFLOWERRIVER.ORG
Tue Sep 20 06:22:38 UTC 2011

I'm sorry if I'm getting ahead of myself, but I notice the name of
this font is 'hand1.'  Does that suggest that only hand-shapes are
planned, or is there some future plan for other body parts?

Is hand1 a perhaps short-sighted font name, or is that exactly all
that is planned for photographs of symbols?

-Alan

--
.i ma'a lo bradi cu penmi gi'e du