Got my copy of SW 300+ pager!

Bob Gotwals gotwals at NCSSM.EDU
Tue Sep 20 16:12:31 UTC 2011

On 9/20/11 12:04 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
> And I am interested in your book, Bob. Can you tell us more about it. What is its title? I would like to buy a copy too...
>
> Val ;-)

LOL!  You won't like ANY of MY books!

1.  A Student Guide to Computational Quantum Chemistry
2.  A Student Guide to Computational Mouse Genomics
3.  Introduction to Medicinal Chemistry for High School Students

I'm a theoretical chemist......   :-)

--
Robert Gotwals, Chemistry Educator
gotwals at ncssm.edu
The North Carolina School of Science and Mathematics
1219 Broad Street
(919) 416-2774
--
“Learn from every single being, experience, and moment. What joy it is to search for lessons and goodness and enthusiasm in others.”
						Eve Carson (1985-2008)