crash course in SW

George Veronis george.veronis at YALE.EDU
Fri Sep 30 18:22:31 UTC 2011

Valerie,

I am amazed that you can take the time to meet someone on Skype to
help the person with a crash course.  But I would like to add my two
cents and say that ANYONE can learn signwriting from Sign Writing
Basics without external help. It really is crystal clear.

Regards,
George

Regards,
George