Position symbols (Resends. Fail signmail)

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 3 21:34:01 UTC 2012

I would tend to want to write it from the side so that the hands can be clearly seen, but that is more "receptive" than "expressive writing". It's a challenge. Sometimes the clearest view is from the side.

Charles Butler
chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.

________________________________
From: Madson Barreto <barretobh at GMAIL.COM>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2012 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: Position symbols (Resends. Fail signmail)

Hello Valerie, Adam and everyone,

Thank you for your answers!

Wow! We were surprised!
Unlearn and learn again is not easy ...

Understood, most of the signs need not surface symbols.
Valerie, is true. There are other symbols already called "position symbols" ...

See this photo and writing. This sign is for "symbol" (symbol) in Libras.
We photographed start position/ end position in the front view and side view, if there is doubt in reading. The sign is in spelling Expressive Viewpoint.

The writing is correct? The surface symbol is used correctly?

I saved this sign in Brazilian SignPuddle.

Madson and Raquel Barreto