SignPuddle 2.0 is Live

Wed Apr 18 02:40:34 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
April 17, 2012

I think Steve's new searching features are really wonderful, and I hope you all will try them…

I have updated the links to SignPuddle 2.0 throughout our web pages - I hope I found them all - there were over 1000 links updated from SignPuddle 1.5 to 2.0, using DreamWeaver's auto Find and Replace system….in our SignBank and SignWriting sites...

And I have started the job of updating the User Interfaces in other languages, to include a translation of some of the new terminology needed on some of the new pages Steve has now included…besides the English-ASL User Interface, the Portuguese UI for Brazil and Portugal has been updated the best I could - if something is not well-translated, just tell me and I can change it -

I started working on the Spanish User Interface but that is not complete yet - so over the next few weeks I will try to update each User Interface - we have German, Polish, Czech, Esperanto, Norwegian, French and Blind icons still to go….smile

I think the new Search Features should be explained with some videos and hopefully we can create some educational videos on how to use the new features -

Keep asking questions -

Val ;-)