SignPuddle 2.0 is Live

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Apr 19 00:02:08 UTC 2012

To the best of my knowledge, only Mozilla Firefox works. Platform issues are still being worked through.

Charles Butler
chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.

________________________________
 From: Ryan Fan <ryanfan42 at GMAIL.COM>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 7:28 PM
Subject: Re: SignPuddle 2.0 is Live

Hi Steve,
I seem to be having trouble making the signs appear after I drag and drop them
into the editing box area while using Google Chrome.  It works fine on Mozilla
Firefox, so perhaps this is just an issue my browser hasn't worked out yet.
Thoughts?

(My initial inquiry was about deleting an erroneous entry, but I believe that was
fixed by simply logging back in.)  Many thanks!
-Ryan