Greetings from Egypt!

Ryan Fan ryanfan42 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 19 11:30:25 UTC 2012

One thing I forgot to ask: Does anyone know if there's an accepted
abbreviation for Egyptian Sign Language?  EgSL, perhaps?  (Analogous to
Arabic Sign Language being referred to as ArSL.)  If there is a list of
accepted names and abbreviations you could refer us to, that would be
awesome.
Many thanks!
-Ryan