SignWriting Basics Video on YouTube is now in sync

Sun Apr 29 21:45:16 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
April 29, 2012

Dear SW List Members, and Eduardo!

I am happy to tell you that we now have an improved SignWriting Basics Video on YouTube, thanks to the efforts of Eduardo Trápani from Uruguay. Eduardo re-created the video in Flash format. The audio is now in sync with the English captions.

THANK YOU, Eduardo, for your help!

SignWriting Basics Video
http://youtu.be/ttkMauu_I60

Lessons in SignWriting Video Series: Video 2: SignWriting Basics.
Two Deaf native signers, Lucinda O'Grady Batch and Kevin Clark, teach SignWriting in American Sign Language (ASL), with English voice and captions. SignWriting is a way to read and write any sign language in the world. This video is the second of two videos included in the Lessons in SignWriting DVD series. The first video, SignWriting Introduction, is also on YouTube.

Val ;-)

--------