'SignWriting Basics' youtube video - audio is out of sync

Thu Apr 12 16:22:22 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
April 12, 2012

Thank you, Eduardo! How kind of you to take the time for this… I am glad to know that the videos and books are useful to you… smile ….

I will write to you privately when I can, about a private link for downloading to see if the original video file will be useful for cleaning this up -

Thank you again!  Val ;-)

------