SignPuddle 2.0 is Live

Tue Apr 17 15:53:05 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
April 17, 2012

Congratulations, Steve!

This is the culmination of many years work. SignPuddle 2.0 includes improved searching features, and other new features such as Horizontal writing as well as Vertical writing…plus it incorporates new programming improvements that only software developers understand (smile ;-)

We will be using SignPuddle 2 for years to come…THANK YOU!

I live and breathe SignPuddle. If I had my way, I would do nothing but write documents in SignPuddle all day long, it is so much fun to be online, composing directly in SignWriting …

SignPuddle has given us an online community of SignWriting users and the database is building everyday, in a variety of languages.

Right now I am updating the links on my web pages that say SignPuddle1.5, but are actually pointing to SignPuddle 2 -

So please continue to use this directory page, which gives you links to the languages of your country:

SignPuddle Online
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle

All the links take you to SignPuddle 2 no matter what …

Steve is now working on updating the PersonalPuddle 2.0, which is desktop software that works offline and coordinates with SignPuddle Online…

Thanks again, Steve, for SignPuddle 2.0!

Val ;-)

--------

----------------------

--------