SignPuddle 2.0 is Live

Fri Apr 20 13:32:11 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
April 20, 2012

Hi Ingvild!
Your old SignWriter DOS files that you gave us to enter into SignPuddle held a lot of signs, and some files were dictionaries that had duplicates from other files we had already entered - I am sorry there are so many duplicates. Also, we ran out of funding to continue the copying from your documents into SignPuddle, but I think we did a lot of work for you nonetheless and now deleting extras should be easier than having to add all those file yourself.

The mountain of work that you did over the years is quite remarkable. I would like to post the SignWriter DOS files on the web under SignWriting in Norway, because I think those old files are still valuable and there are still people who use SignWriter DOS today, using DOSBox. So since we already discussed placing your dictionaries online, I assume that is ok with you for me to post the files you gave us?

Now in regards to editing, I do not know why your old login is not there right now, but I suggest that you start a new login with a new password, and then I will give that new login Editor status for Norway…do that and then write to me to tell me - you will be able to do everything again as before...

Val ;-)

-------