All Public Sign Puddles...

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Tue Aug 28 09:59:43 UTC 2012

Hi all users and writers of the Public Sign Puddles -
I am analyzing the public sign puddles - and have two questions so far.

One is about the Quebec Sign Puddle - I see you have two variations for
your dictionary and literature - the blind and the sighted versions. How
interesting! Can you tell me a little more what the blind version involves
and how it is different to the sighted version?

Second question is for the Czech Puddle - I cannot click and view your
entries in your Dictionary or Literature Puddle - is there a reason for
this?

..More questions to come up as I work along..
Thank you!!
maria