Macintosh features for Deaf-Blind and Universal Access

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Fri Aug 31 20:02:27 UTC 2012

Hi -
could you explain briefly how the SW for the blind works? and what is your
work with this Andre'? I've looked into your SignPuddle - and it's the
only one with a blind and sighted version - how can the Blind access SW?
thanks!
maria