Diffusion of SignWriting

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Sat Aug 25 15:08:19 UTC 2012

Dear Val,

I am writing something little about the diffusion of SignWriting and I
know you had mentioned to me that there are now works that are being
carried out in/about SignWriting that do not come to your attention till a
late stage or even once the work is completed.

Could you share with me (and the List - copied them in, according to your
request ;) some specific example/s of work/s that you learnt about late –
where people simply adopt and use SignWriting naturally without consulting
with you.

Maria