Macintosh features for Deaf-Blind and Universal Access

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Aug 31 16:31:02 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
August 31, 2012

Thank you, Steve, for helping us. I figured that was the case. Restart your computer and then do not access the Blind icon, but always stay within the Sighted buttons, so you do not have the screen reversed for Windows. Now that you are on a Macintosh, you do not need special programming to see the symbols because of the Mac feature of auto-reverse of everything on the Mac…

Technically we do not need the Blind buttons any longer, but I could keep them and make it clear that they are only for Windows, not the Mac...

Thanks Steve!

------