Comment posted on YouTube video: "Why SignWriting? by Adam Frost"

Tue Dec 4 15:57:46 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
December 3, 2012

A message from Ingvild Roald on the SignWriting YouTube Channel asks for permission to translate video captions into Norwegian from this video:

Why SignWriting? by Adam Frost
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtl7dmyHgJU&feature=share&list=PLF87D85B5919E8EE7

…and of course the answer is YES! We would love to have all captions on our videos translated into other spoken and sign languages…

Thank you for asking, Ingvild!

Hope you are doing well and Happy Holidays!

Val ;-)