Purchase Handbuch zur GebardenSchrift in several places...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Dec 6 18:36:32 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
December 6, 2012

Hi Maria!
Although Stefan may have already answered this, there are several places on the web where you can purchase Stefan's wonderful hardback-bound textbook on SignWriting, written in German and German Sign Languageā€¦

We sell it in our SignWriting Shop on the web, for example:

Books from Germany that Use SignWriting
http://www.signwriting.org/shop/shop03.html#Germany

Stefan's Handbuch zur GebaerdenSchrift in the SignWriting Shop
http://www.suttonshop.com/ecommerce/pages/products_sw_detail.jsp?id=54.0

You can also purchase it on Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Handbuch-zur-Geb%C3%A4rdenSchrift-Stefan-W%C3%B6hrmann/dp/3980900428

and several places in Germany: