Thank you for Surface symbols answer!!!

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Dec 31 15:07:37 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
December 31, 2012

Hello Dali, and Steve and Dianne -

This is a wonderful gift for 2013, Dali…Thank you for translating the book "A Cross-Linguistic Guide to SignWriting" into Arabic and Tunisian Sign Language….It will be used by all Arabic speaking SignWriting users I am sure - not just from Tunisia - As you know, there are SignWriting users in Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and so forth...

And a new workbook - how cool!!

The year 2013 is already shaping up to becoming an important year in SignWriting history - I have just heard from three projects, that they have big plans for publishing and producing SignWriting documents and software in 2013…from different countries...

So Happy New Year everyone!

Val ;-)

--------