Happy New Year!!

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Dec 31 17:57:32 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
December 31, 2012

THANK YOU, Tini, for this DanceWriting New Year's Message…The message came to my private email box, and I was planning to respond. So here it is posted to the SignWriting List now…Thank you for writing dance and sign language in 2012 and Happy New Year to you and Henk!

I love your charming DanceWriting card with light lanterns attached to the hands of the dancing stick figure - very enlightening - ha!!

Happy New Year!

Val ;-)

---------

--------