DELEGS SOFTWARE has User Interfaces in different languages

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Dec 29 16:53:55 UTC 2012

I will do that, as I definitely want to be trying DELEGS in Brazil and add signs to the LIBRAS sign puddle as I find them. It should be a real joy.
Yes, the numbers are the Brazilian ones. Thanks.

Charles Butler

chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com

240-764-5748

Clear writing moves business forward.

From: Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM>
Subject: Re: DELEGS SOFTWARE has User Interfaces in different languages
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Date: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 11:26 AM

SignWriting ListDecember 29, 2012
Hi Charles -The Portuguese language user interface might be used by other Portuguese speaking groups, to access any of the sign language dictionaries and documents in any sign language…so you still have to choose the sign language you want to access…so under NEW you choose the sign language, in this case LIBRAS, and then when you type the numbers it should access the Brazilian LIBRAS SignPuddle dictionary…please see attached…there are two diagrams attached…the second one shows some numbers I typed…are those LIBRAS numbers?  Val ;-)