AW: DELEGS SOFTWARE has User Interfaces in different languages

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Dec 30 05:08:55 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
December 29, 2012

This is wonderful Charles! And did you know that Professor Fernando Capovilla has included information about Woehrmann's SpeechWriting in two of his books now? I believe Fernando, working with Stefan of course, has specified it to write the sounds of spoken Portuguese on the mouth…

One of the books is this one:

http://www.memnon.com.br/loja/produtos_descricao.asp?lang=pt_BR&codigo_produto=187

Scroll down on this page. It mentions SpeechWriting in Chapter 6…

And information was to be published in Fernando's new dictionary…I am not sure if the dictionary has been published yet or not…

Fernando - did your new dictionary come out yet?

Val ;-)

-------