Who we are?/ How many?

Madson Barreto barretobh at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 8 19:18:10 UTC 2012

Hello,

Thanks Valerie, Claudia and Stefan responses.
I am also very happy with the expansion of SignWriting in the world.

=> The world is a big place, is not it?
Yes, Valerie, great!
Indeed there is much work to do. The Internet has helped this.

I believe that the communities in which each of us is embedded multiplying agents
have generated to expand the SignWriting. In Brazil it all started with a small
group of people as well.

In our city, many people are willing to learn to write signs, my wife (deaf) and I
are preparing to offer workshops and courses.

Small actions great results. It's like when a little stone hits the water and
generates a lot of waves.