AW: Horizontal writing

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 9 15:57:27 UTC 2012

Hi Steve,

c o n g r a t u l a t i on s .... this is wonderful!   Juchuuuuu...

Is there a chance to  check this option online? Can you offer a link so that
I can write a short document in order to check it?

What a gift ... and we need horizontal writing for the students at school to
improve spoken language competence.

It is the best way to offer bilingual documents and to support especially
young students and beginners...

That is the reason why our delegs-editor is such an important development

Stefan ;-)

  _____