Horizontal writing

Thu Feb 9 16:09:49 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
February 9, 2012

What a brilliant idea, for a 2-Laned Horizontal Writing, Steve. Thank you for designing this. Of course, Stefan, your opinion and suggestions are the most important and we look forward to hearing from you on this idea…

If I were choosing, I would place signs that use the Overhead View of the Head in the Middle Lane, since the head in that exceptional case is not showing Facial Expressions or Head Movements - it is only a viewpoint used rarely to show depth…so it would be a Middle Lane sign from my perspective…

What do you think, Stefan?

Val ;-)

-------