Happy birthday

Wed Feb 22 20:11:07 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
February 22, 2012

Hello dear Stefan -

Your birthday cards are a gift to the world as well - Your photography, which I know you take yourself, and the artwork, are really art to be treasured, and I will treasure this card, and will place it on the web - Thank you!

And thanks to all of your hard work with SignWriting and Mundbildschrift - they are also treasures…

You are all such dear friends - thanks to everyone -

Val ;-)

-------