both-hand arrow

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 24 11:52:58 UTC 2012

My understanding is that this arrowhead is not supposed to tell that the hands are in contact, but to be used when the paths overlap, so that you cannot write two arrows because they would be on top of each other.
Personally, I tend to use it when the hands are one unit, even if not in touch. In NSL, at least one two-handed classifier exists, and for that I use the both-hands arrow, regardless of which path this classifier-unit moves.

Ingvild