both-hand arrow

Kimberley Shaw skifoot at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 24 11:40:06 UTC 2012

I'm constantly wanting to use it to show both hands travelling in same
direction, even when not in contact -- it crops up just often enough
in ASL that this shortcut really is useful!
I transcribe a lot of ASL when preparing to interpret  vocal concerts
(ca 20 songs per year) but have had little time to prepare these texts
for online showing off, alas.
Best,
Kim from Boston