Happy New Year and Happy Birthday!

Mon Jan 2 14:42:35 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
January 2, 2011

Happy New Year, SignWriting List!

Thank you, Ingvild, for your happy birthday message - I appreciate it, that you thought of me...

The year 2012 had its one and only birthday yesterday ;-)

Although it is not my birthday until February, there are several birthdays for our List members over the holidays.

Kathleen Heylen from Belgium had a birthday on December 26th - Happy Birthday, Kathleen!

and…

Today, January 2, is Lucyna Dlugolecka's birthday, from Poland…Happy Birthday, Lucyna!

Thank you, all, for your work with SignWriting over so many years - It is hard to believe it is 2012 -

Val ;-)