MYSQL Database for SignWriting?

Fri Jan 20 21:42:08 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
January 20, 2012

Hi Steve -
Thanks for this idea - I would be delighted if you feel you have the time, after SignPuddle 2 is ready, to create a database…

SignBank is a specially-designed database for the ISWA 2010 that is built inside of FileMaker Database software, which can be exported to SQL…

http://www.filemaker.com/products/filemaker-pro/sql.html

and the ISWA 2010 symbols are all in SignBank …EXCEPT… I have not finished putting in the full names for the symbols into the SignBank database for the ISWA 2010…so it is not on the web for download at the moment...so I actually do not have it ready for use at this moment - if I take a week I probably could have it ready -

Other than SignBank 2010, I do not know of a database using ISWA 2010, although there is talk about some starting -

So Ahmed…can you tell us more about your project and tell us what you need? Maybe we could create a MYSQL Database for you if you wish - Steve can weave his magic…smile...

Val ;-)