Interpretation of sign from SWML file

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 20 23:16:44 UTC 2012

I look at this and the signs are centered on 0,0, but I would ask the same thing, where is the 0,0,0 point to index in three dimensions for search without a human on whether one hand is in front of the other.

Charles Butler

chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com

240-764-5748

Clear writing moves business forward.

From: Steve Slevinski <slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET>
Subject: Re: Interpretation of sign from SWML file
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Date: Friday, January 20, 2012, 5:15 PM

    Hi Yosra,

    Search for a sign in SignPuddle and click on the "Copy Sign" button.

    Scroll down to the "Other Sign Options" section and click on the
    "Data Format" button.

    For the "Data Options", select Markup "Full" and Data
      Content "Expanded"

    Here is a screen shot for the sign I was looking at.

    The signs are centered on (0,0)

    Regards,

    -Steve