Happy Birthday to Steve Slevinski, developer of SignPuddle!

Thu Jan 12 21:11:49 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
January 12, 2012

Hello Steve!
This makes my heart sing - what an accomplishment…

I just looked at your links below and you have already posted SWIS 2 on Github - wow - very cool -

For those of you who do not know what Github is…it is a way for software developers to store and share their software projects with the world…so Steve is creating an archive or "repository" for his work on Github so the world will benefit…and it will be there for future generations...

Github
https://github.com/

Modern SignWriting is a new sleeker way to program with SignWriting, that will lead to SignPuddle 2 and other new developments -

So again congrats, Steve, and have a wonderful birthday -

Val ;-)

---------