NEW WEB SITE: www.ASLGospel.org

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Wed Jul 4 09:37:21 UTC 2012

Wow this is amazing! There is A LOT of work there!
I would really like to talk to Nancy and Ron to ask about their choices
when SignWriting - I'm sure they must have adopted some standard ways of
writing.

Do you think this would be possible? Perhaps the best option would be a
skype meeting? Can you do this Nancy? And Pastor Ron?

thanks a lot
Maria