NEW WEB SITE: www.ASLGospel.org

Wed Jul 4 14:50:48 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
July 4, 2012

Hello Maria!
Thank you for this message. The new ASLGospel.org site is beautiful, isn't it? ;-))

I would be happy to Skype with you too, if you wish…

Nancy and Ron's churchgoers use the ASLBible Puddle to create their documents:

ASL Bible Puddle
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=1&sgn=28

Nancy uses DocumentMaker Pro to create the PDFs, and I believe Ron uses Microsoft Word to create his PDFs.

Nancy and Ron gave me their PDFs, and then, following Nancy's web design, I did the web site layout, and now we have the web site ASLGospel.org ;-)))

Thank you, Nancy and Ron, for all your hard work and inspiring us all...

We hope to post other documents in the future too…

If later, Maria, you would like to create a new site, for Maltese Sign Language Bible translations we can do that too… it is obviously a very big job though -

Write to me privately if you would like to Skype - let's find a time -

Val ;-)

---------