Towards a Wikipedia for signed languages, Wikimedia Foundation Blog

Sat Jun 2 00:54:40 UTC 2012

Hi Arthaey,

On 6/1/12 7:21 PM, Arthaey Angosii wrote:
> Are you in discussion (design/code reviews) with the folks at
> MediaWiki so that it can be used on Wikipedia?
They did review a previous version of the plugin.  They provided some
valuable feedback I was able to incorporate into the design.

I am still in the initial stages of getting a review for the latest version.
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User_talk:Howief#MediaWiki_extension_for_SignWriting

> Are they generally supportive?
Yes, they have been supportive.

Regards,