AW: how to print documents horizontal writing

Ronald Dettloff signpreach at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Wed Jun 13 02:26:05 UTC 2012

I just use screen copy program, or snip-it.

R. H.  Dettloff

________________________________
 From: Steve Slevinski <slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 10:20 PM
Subject: Re: AW: how to print documents horizontal writing

Hi Maria,

You can still copy and paste with the PNG font.  The problem is the SVG font.  An SVG image requires an application that understands SVG.

However, I have a fix for this that I should have done tomorrow.  It converts the SVG font to a PNG image.  This way you get the quality of the SVG but the simplicity of using a PNG.  This fix has already been installed for the customize sign page.

Regards,
-Steve