Fwd: SignPuddle - custom export

Thu Jun 28 22:12:14 UTC 2012

Hi Honza,

I enabled the working draft that I had for the custom export.  It is a
little different than before but it is working.

On the export page, in the Custom Export section, click the start button.

The easiest way to use the Custom Export is to make a comma separated
list of the desired entry IDs (puddle page).  Enter that list in the
Export list field and press Update.

Then in the top section on the Export page, make sure the Export source
is "Selected" and press either Download or View.

Alternatively, you can add either entire search results or individual
entries.

On the Search by Words page, searched for terms that contained "ba" with
a Source of "Val".  Under the results, you will see a "Custom XML
Export" button.  This button will add all of the search results.

If you select an individual entry, you will see a Custom XML Export
under the other command buttons.  This Custom XML Export will only add
the individual entry to the custom export.

However, the data in the export does not use the XML for the sign data.
It uses FSW.  I'll explain that in the next email.

Regards,
-Steve