Towards a Wikipedia for signed languages, Wikimedia Foundation Blog

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Sat Jun 2 00:25:24 UTC 2012

Still can't believe I was writing about SignWriting Wiki and this topic
turned up - will be including this information.

Adam - you are the editor of the Wiki SignWriting - is this the only wiki
in SignWriting for now?

also thank you for your commentary about Vertical vs Horizontal - it does
help yes.

maria