Towards a Wikipedia for signed languages, Wikimedia Foundation Blog

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 2 01:23:28 UTC 2012

On Jun 1, 2012, at 6:20 PM, Steve Slevinski wrote:

> On 6/1/12 8:02 PM, Adam Frost wrote:
>> I noticed that the SVG can be used. Very exciting!
> It defaults to SVG.  Thanks Adam for all of your hard work on the SVG Refinement.  It's amazing.
Very exciting! (I am literally jumping up and down.)

>> If I wanted to have a sign within a signtext be hyperlinked, is there a way to do that without having to have a separated signtext for that one sign?
> Not yet.
That's what I though. I suspect that it will be difficult to do, but coming as far as we have is still a lot. :-)

Adam