New Book Brazilian for SignWriting

Mon Jun 4 16:20:10 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
June 4, 2012

Hello Madson and Raquel!

CONGRATULATIONS on your new instruction book on SignWriting:

http://www.librasescrita.com.br/

And thank you for your hard work, your dedication to writing LIBRAS, your kind words towards all of us, and for asking questions about how to write signs and symbols, and announcing your new textbook on Facebook and here on the SignWriting List…

How do foreigners like me, order the book in English?

Val ;-)