AW: how to print documents horizontal writing

Sun Jun 10 12:00:01 UTC 2012

Hi Valerie,

Thank you very much for your detailed instruction.

Method 1 does not work  for me  -

(Windows XP )

If I choose in Word “Insert a Picture from a File”  - I do not get the
result ;-(

Method 2 works of course – smile –

Just wanted to be sure that there is no easy way to get a number of lanes
printed at once in one document...

Thanks again ...

Stefan

  _____