how to print documents horizontal writing

Wed Jun 13 03:00:56 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
June 12, 2012

Hi Maria -
And we can still do that…easily with the PNG format.

But now we have another choice that looks better…called SVG Refinement font. Have you tried changing signs or columns to SVG Refinement? The circles for the faces become beautiful circles that are vector graphics…and the SVG format normally cannot be copied like PNG…that was what I was talking about - but now Steve is creating a special feature that makes it possible to change the perfect looking SVG to PNG and we can copy and paste and drag and drop once again, but with better graphics quality…

So do you know how to change your documents to SVG refinement, Maria?

Regarding DocumentMaker Pro - I do not know the answer yet - want to download DocumentMaker Pro and find out? Do you have FileMaker Pro installed on your computer?

Download DocumentMaker Pro
http://www.signbank.org/DocumentMaker/

Val ;-)