ColumnMaker update: SVG font as PNG image

Wed Jun 13 22:14:43 UTC 2012

Hi list,

I've updated ColumnMaker.  If you select the Image Format: SVG Refinement

The resulting column images use the SVG font, but the columns will be
PNG images.  Because they are PNG, you should be able to simply copy and
paste.  In fact, you should be able to select multiple columns and then
use the menu option: ( Edit >> Copy ) to copy all of the columns at the
same time.

I am not sure why Word is a problem.  I will investigate and see what I
can find.

Regards,
-Steve