SignWriting->HamNoSys

Fri Jun 15 13:36:44 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
June 15, 2012

Hello Honza -
It is not Cherie who is doing the project. Cherie informed our SignWriting List about Dr. Penny Boyes Braem's project in Switzerland. Thank you, Cherie, for informing us.

The person you need to contact, is:

Dr. Penny Boyes Braem
boyesbraem at FZGRESEARCH.ORG

Penny's message is below about the project, which was posted to the SLLING List.

I do not know if Penny is on the SignWriting List any longer - If you are here, Penny, tell us more about the project - Sounds very interesting!

So Honza, you may have to write to Penny privately… and it is amazing work you are doing in the Czech Republic - thank you as well for telling us of your project -

Val ;-)

--------